Top 10 WordPress Plugins For 2018
WordPress, as we all are aware, is an open content management system that works on PHP and MySQL. With the use of WordPress and it’s feature, the user can write and edit their document and can save it for future reference. For using WordPress, a user has to simply get it installed on any of the web servers and further can get the best use out of it. On the other hand, WordPress also allows plugins in it as it makes it work more accordingly.
Get Details for the Top Most Plugins for WordPress Site
Plugins are basically a software that has various functions and that can be used on the WordPress website. With the plugins, the user can add new features on their WordPress site and further can access it for their work.
So, if the user is willing to have plugins on their WordPress site, then for this they can easily do it at any time. There are various plugins that are available for WordPress but the top WordPress plugins that work in the best way are mentioned below. Therefore, top 10 plugins available for the user are:-
- OptinMonster: This plugin is one of the most famous ones as it allows the user to convert the website visitors to email subscribers very easily. If the user of WordPress account is willing to make their email list grow then for this, the OptinMonster plugin is the best.
- MonsterInsights: This plugin is the most preferred for the Google analytics plugin and allows the user to make connections of their website from the Google analytic. By doing this the user will get to know about the people who visits their site and will also know about their workings on the particular site.
- WPForms : For people who have just started their business on WordPress, this plugin is the best as this is the most user-friendly.
- Constant Contact: This plugin is one of the famous plugin for email marketing service provider that helps the user in sending mails to their subscribers in the best way possible.
- BackUpBuddy: This plugin is helpful in backing up the WordPress and it’s files and is the best when it comes to restoring and saving the data.
- Sucuri: This plugin has the best application firewall that is termed as the most reliable in terms of protecting the WordPress site of the user.
- W3 Total Cache: This plugin helps the user to provide cache files to its visitors so that load on the server gets decreased and the particular website gets faster.
- MaxCDN: As shown by his name MaxCDN, that this is one of the largest Content Delivery Network provider. They accelerate your site and minimize the server load.
- Envira gallery: This plugin is very helpful to create beautiful and responsive WordPress gallery. after installing this plugin you will be simply using this from mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
- EA Share count: A lean plugin that leverages sharedcount.com API to speedy retrieve, cache, and displays diverse social sharing counts.
Furthermore, the above is the Best Free WordPress Plugins available for WordPress site that the user can use for their work. These plugins can be downloaded very easily and hence, the user can use it whenever they require.