How to Reset WordPress Admin Password?
The below given steps describes the procedure that how could a common person can manually reset the WordPress admin password in the database. Not only through this method you will get the solution by clicking on the recovery link which will redirect you to the email address saved over your account. May be the user have lost there account password and hence may not be able to recover it through the email procedure then one need to get the solution through the database manually change password method. Which is mentioned as below :
- User may first of all, open up there required accessing device.
- Over your system, open up any of the web browser application that has been saved in your system.
- When found then just open it.
- On the search space bar, enter ‘wordpress cpanel’ and then make it open.
- There login to your wordpress cpanel, and then move to next step.
- After that in the ‘database’ section, of your cpanel home screen, move to the next step.
- Over there just choose the ‘phpMyAdmin’ and move to next.
- There on the left hand side of the phpMyAdmin, click on the ‘Wordpress database’.
- There on the page a list of tables will appear in front of your screen.
- Now on the top of the menu bar of account, just click on the ‘SQL’ option.
- After all this, user needs to copy and paste the following statement into the SQL query text box.
- Now there the user may need to enter the new password in the required box, and replace the admin username with the administrator’s username.
- When all done, then just click on ‘Go’. Where after the phpMyAdmin updates your database with the new password.
- Now whenever the user needs to login to there WordPress as the administrator then they may use the new changed password.
As the above mentioned steps are sufficient to make the proper password change in your WordPress. But if still there is some kind of confusion or any kind of doubt then you may come and reach to ‘website support’. They will help you to guide in the whole process and will be with you until and unless the respected customer may not get the full detailed information regarding the same.
Now suppose if any user is not satisfied with the kind of solution provided to you, then they may surely look for the kind of support from there higher officials. And for that you need to visit the official site of the WordPress and from there you will get the service complaint number which will be helpful for you. There officials will deal with your problem very efficiently and hence get the proper detailed information in the related field which you have requested for the issues.
Even the user can call them at there official number which is ‘website support number’. This service is available 24/7 hours in a day by the common users over the whole world.