How to Install WordPress Theme?
Before we start with the installing procedure let me introduce you that what is word press.
WordPress: It started in 2013 with a single bit of code to enhance the composition of everyday writing with very small amount of users whome you can count on your fingers, since then it has grown to be the world largest self-hosted blogging tool used by millions of people and sites on everyday basis. Whatever you see here from the documentation to the coding was created by and for the community. Word press.com is a blogging platform which is owned and hosted online by automatic. This is a open source software used by bloggers. This is one of the most easily open source content management based on PHP and MySQL.
WordPress Theme: This is a stack of files that work to develop a graphical interface with an unrevealed Unifi care design for a weblog which are known as template files. Theme modifies the way site is displayed without modifying the unrevealed software. WordPress themes are ready made arrangements created for the word press – one of the most famous content management system used for e-commerce projects, new websites and blogging. These templates are specifically designed to rebuild an online resource from grind or easily refurbish the existing one.
There are variety of themes available on the internet which user can use according to the requirement.
A WordPress theme provide all of the front end styling of your WordPress website.
Most WordPress Themes Provide:
- The overall design or style of your site
- Font styling
- Widget locations
- Page layouts (or templates)
- Styles for blog posts and blog archives
- Additional stylistic details
Installation of WordPress Theme-
- Go to WordPress dashboard and login with your user name and password.
- Select appearance.
- Select themes and then select add new option.
- Option to “upload “is available at the top of the screen.
- Click on the “browse “button to search the zip files for your download extension.
There are many default themes available on the word press theme which you can use to decorate the blogs and you can even download various themes which will work with your word press installation.
Uninstall WordPress Theme-
- Go to word press dashboard and login with your user name and password.
- Select appearance and then themes.
- One cannot deactivate the active theme until and unless you active the default theme “word press” to uninstall the required theme.
- Then click on the deactivated theme and click delete in the right bottom of your screen to successful uninstall it.
- Likewise You can uninstall the desired theme with the same procedure.