How to Create XML Sitemap for Your Website?
By going through this short tutorial your process for creating a new XML website for your website will be resolved. There are simple steps which can be followed by the users at any point of time to resolve such issues and errors within a very short span of time.
Steps to Create a XML Sitemap for Your Website:
- Users can first of all visit the official website of their XML sitemap and from there they can enter their website URL and other details such as change frequency and last modification.
- When entered all the information in a correct manner then users can click on the Start button and wait for sometimes until the crawling of the website is completed.
- Users can wait for sometimes and then they will be redirected to their sitemap details page such as number of pages, broken links list, XML file content and link to a sitemap file.
- After having done that users can next download the sitemap file using that link and put it into the domain root folder of your site.
- Finally users can move on to their Google webmaster account and simply add their sitemap URL to complete the process.
Are you Unable to Create an XML Sitemap for your Website?
It could be that you must be unfamiliar with the above mentioned process as a result of which you must be facing difficulties in following it. If that is so then don’t hesitate to contact the certified technicians by dialling the 24/7 Website support number. The experts are the persons who will certainly offer you one stop solution to the underlying issue.