How to Backup Your WordPress Site
We all are living in an Internet age where most of our activity is done on the digital platform. There is numerous range of activity which we do on the Internet like searching on the Internet, emailing, video surfing and host range of other application. One of the key actors on the Internet which has risen exponentially over the course of time is Blogging. Blogging has become rave these days on the internet. People use the blogging for different purpose like expressing one view, promoting one’s product as well as creating awareness about any cause. There are plenty of platforms in the world which allow us to do the blogging activity. One such blogging platform which is quite popular these days is WordPress.
WordPress is one of the major and most popular blogging sites in the world. Its popularity can be accessed from the fact that it has more than 400 million user base in such a short span of time. The sheer reason behind the popularity of the WordPress is mainly due to the sheer great quality of user interface it provides to its user. The WordPress is built on the having great themes, social plugins as well as great user interface. But sometimes the user does face problem while using it, one of the common problem user faces is regarding is how to the backup WordPress site. A user can take the help of the technical support or follow these simple procedure to fix the problem on time.
- First of all, the user needs to download any install any Backup plugins like BackupBuddy.
- The user first goes to their website and download as well as install Backup Buddy.
- Afterward, you need to activate the BackupBuddy and then the user needs to go to the settings page of BackupBuddy.
- Select the option of choosing a password for Import buddy and then enter an email address to send the error notification.
- Make sure to set up offsite backup your file in case if your server gets crashed.
- Let’s choose from the stash or somewhere you will remote destination you like the best. A
- Afterward, click on the Remote Destinations from the menu and choose “ add new destination “.
- Further, if you are ready to run then create the first backup and click on Backup from the Menu and choose complete Backup.
- After you finish the Backup Buddy then download the backup file and just leave it on the server.
If the problem of the WordPress site backup exists, the user can take the help of the technical support team. They have a highly qualified technical expert team which are well versed in their domain and have tons of experience to make sure that whatever be the issue must be resolved quickly. They work 24*7/365 days to make sure that whatever be the concerns or problem you are going to face is going to resolve quickly.