How to Add Dynamic Content in WordPress:
WordPress is the best technology in order to write the best thought of the mind, skill, and creativity. This is completely free platform where a user can show his talent without any kind of the permission. WordPress comes with the concept Static and Dynamic content that even sometimes show the Dynamic content on the same page.
A Dynamic web page is an amazing web page displays different content each time it’s viewed. For example, the page may change with the time of day and time, the user that accesses the webpage to perform the steps. Dynamic content delivers and personalizes web content at no additional cost without writing new code and a typical website generally contains a mix of static and dynamic content static that includes the images or style sheets. It is all comes after adding Dynamic content in WordPress. If someone is not able to so then he needs a tutorial to complete the task in no time.
Here are the two steps to add Dynamic content in WordPress:
This is the first method to add content in WordPress website
- Go to the WordPress website and then click on the sign in button.
- Enter the correct email address and password and then go to the settings directly from there.
- There will be the two pages showing static and dynamic and then you can choose one which you want to add at the home page to see the content.
- Go to PHP mode and then go through the coding method that allows editing change the things easily.
- Go to the next browser where you can view all dynamic content over there which are required to plug in for the same page.
For additional help and guidance, you can get in touch with tech support team to get the issue resolved at the suitable time.
This is the second method of adding dynamic content in your WordPress Website.
Adding the Dynamic Content in Your WordPress Website:
If you are a WordPress Developer then we want to let you know that you can add dynamic content to your account. If you are thinking how to do that, then we are going to provide the steps for the same in this article which you have to read and follow sincerely. So, we won’t waste much of your time and we are providing the steps here.
- So, the first step is to go to the official website of the WordPress from your browser and there, you have to click on the button named as PLUGINS.
- After that, you have to go to the search box and there, you have to enter “DYNAMIC WIDGET CONTENT” and then you have to press the ENTER key from your keyboard.
- In the next step, you have to go to MY ACCOUNT page and then go to wp-content and then on the PLUGINS page.
- There, you have to upload the directory of the dynamic-widget-content on your directory.
- After that, you have to activate this plugin by clicking on the ACTIVATE button and then clicking on the PLUGINS button.
- In the next step, you will see that a plugin has been added to your content for adding it dynamically.
In case, you have to face any kind of problems, then all you have to do is to contact the WordPress website support number.