Quick Guidelines to Add Blog Section in Website
To add blog section for the website , user can straightaway have a glance on suggested set of instructions as illustrated below:-
- User is required to firstly create blank page
- User is required to proceed by choosing pages from dashboard
- The webpage will appear on the screen where user will be required to write the blog
- Moving to next step, user is required to type the name of the page in text box
- Moving to next step, user is required to leave the text box blank
- Now the blank webpage will be saved and user is required to hit click on publish option
- Moreover, user will be redirected to http://yourdomain.com/blog
- Once redirected, user is required to assign the particular page as blog page in error free manner
- Moving ahead, reading setting page will get open on screen
- Now from the post drop down list , user is required to hit click on blog page that has been created in appropriate manner
- Now in blog page, user is required to specify number of posts which user wish to get displayed in post text box in precise way
- Once done, hit click on save option to apply the changes in accurate way
If technical error persist, user can trigger call on website support number to get impeccable resolution in single call and that too at free of cost. Be in touch to seek outstanding solution from support team today.
How to Add a Blog to Your Business Website?
Adding a blog to your business website does not require any hard-core science. Can you imagine that a blog can be added to your Business website in just 10 minutes? The WordPress Dashboard allows you to add a bold to anywhere on your site. No need to worry if you do not know the exact process of adding a blog to WordPress Dashboard. There are few steps that you can follow to add a blog to your business website.
- Open your [WordPress Dashboard]
- Click on [Pages], and then [Add New Page]
- Give the [Name to Page Title] of your Blog and Leave the text box blank.
- Click the [Publish] button then.
- Select [Reading Setting] and open it.
- Select [A Static Page] now.
- Plus, select [Blog] as your front page.
- In [Blog Pages Show at Most] you can enter the number of posts you want to display on your personal preference.
- Click the [Save Changes] button then.
- That’s it. Your blog page is ready.
What should be the necessary step for you if you are not using a WordPress? Is it a big problem? How will you add a blog to your business website? If your existing site and web hosting company support the WordPress Platform, then you can easily install WordPress Dashboard. It is time for you to pick a new opportunity such as Bluehost or Hostgator as your new web host in case your web hosting company doesn’t support WordPress Platform.