How to add a Facebook page on my website
Nowadays, Facebook is becoming one of the top-class social media platforms where you can share photos, videos, status and much more. You can also promote your business or website as well with the help Facebook page. But adding your Facebook page to your business or personal website is not an easy task. In this article, you will easily learn about the procedure to perform these tasks.
How to add the Facebook page to your website
- First of all, open your browser and then go to www.facebook.com
- Login to your account and then go to Facebook Social Plugins developer page.
- Click on Page Plugin which is available on the left corner side.
- Now a new page will open where you need to enter your Facebook Page URL and other details.
- After that, click on Get Code tab and then paste the received code wherever you want to appear plugin.
How to promote my Facebook business page
Do you have a business page on your Facebook account? But don’t have any idea how to promote it? Then don’t be confused and follow the below steps to promote:-
- Use Facebook Like Box tab on your business websites. This box shows 10 fans from your page and lists how many people like your page.
- Create a relationship with your similar business firms that will provide information and some useful links to promote your page.
- Create a blog and write about your business that will help to better understanding between people.
- You can also use other social media platforms and invite your friends to like your Facebook business page. It will help to increase your audience.
- Provide your website’s link on your personal Facebook profile that makes easy to find you by people.
All of the above ways can easily promote your business page and grow your audience.